Forums

The Circle of Swords Gaming Guild :: Forums :: COS General Club Forum :: Other COS LARPs

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
New Larp Game
Moderators: Lucas, dave, Curt R, Brian Abels, Taylor
Author Post
Tom Grant
Mon Mar 18 2013, 09:04p.m.
Registered Member #2573

Hello everyone I am looking for a test group for a larp game I created. I am new to Larp. It has been a new fasination of mine. I was all over the internet checking out different larp groups and rule systems some rules I really liked and others I didn't so I put together my own game. The Idea was to make a realistic medieval combat system while keeping the fantasy aspect. I know there is a Quest live
group here and I'm not trying to steal members. In fact I would be interested in attending one in the future. I simply wanted to try my hand at inventing my own game. What I am looking for is a test group. I am looking for people to give me constructive critism. I think I would need about 12 people to make the game run smoothly. There is no cost to it. If you are looking a simple less restrictive system this maybe the larp for you. If anyone is interest please let me know

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF