Forums

The Circle of Swords Gaming Guild :: Forums :: Conventions & Game Days Forums :: COSCON

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Gaming for kids idea for COSCON
Go to page  1 2 3
Moderators: Lucas, dave, Curt R, Brian Abels, Taylor
Author Post
Ron R
Thu Jan 23 2014, 10:07p.m.
Registered Member #175

whst about a kids carnival? take your nerf idea with targets (maybe the kids color in their targets for a coloring time), a bean bag toss game, and activites like that? Kids win points or tickets and can "buy" toys as prizes. We could have some inexpensive dollar store toys and maybe some a little nicer that need more points.

We could probably pick up some inexpensive kids boardgames at $5 or below. That woulg be a good activity.

Con on the Cob does a n activity where the kids (accompanued by adults) go on basically an easter egg hunt, except they hunt whatever then con theme is - so if the theme is ghosts, they hunt ghosts made of construction paper. If we do a carnival, they could earn points for this too.

Another idea would be some kids crafts as activites to fill the time. Coloring, etc.

In order for any of this to happen we'll need to get a group of interested people to volunteer. A lot will depend on what the volunteers are comfortable hosting.
Balazar
Fri Jan 24 2014, 08:18a.m.
Registered Member #777

This is a great idea Ron.
Ruadhan
Fri Jan 24 2014, 11:15p.m.
Registered Member #2

Since it looks like I can't find a babysitter for the Con, except a slim chance at Saturday night, I could probably do something.
Balazar
Mon Jan 27 2014, 08:54p.m.
Registered Member #777

I would also be willing to help run some stuff.
Go to page  1 2 3  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF