Forums

The Circle of Swords Gaming Guild :: Forums :: COS General Club Forum :: Gaming In Your Area!

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Indie RPG Games or New RPGs
Moderators: Lucas, dave, Curt R, Brian Abels, Taylor
Author Post
Chappy
Sun Feb 03 2013, 08:10a.m.
Registered Member #39

I have an interest in the the Indie RPGs or really almost any new game system. I like to try out new game mechanics more so than new settings. I am looksing for a few others north of Pittsburgh who might like to try playing these types of games. I work a lot, so it would be very intermittent, at least for my involvement.
I live Near Slippery Rock PA, and am willing to drive a little..such as to Butler or something like that.

If we can't make it work with schedules, we could at least get groups together for the CONs and Game Days.

I am interested in playing games like:

Savage Worlds (Not really small press, but new)
Dogs in the Vineyard
Fate--this is my current interest -specifiacally Diaspera
Machinezeigist (sp???)
Mt Life with Master
PTA
3:16 Carnage amongst the Stars
Dresden Files (FATE again)
Spirit of the Century (FATE)
Dread
Monster Hearts
Sorcerer
Burning Empires/Burning Wheel
etc.

If you are interested plase let me know. I will be at the COS Game day in Feburary if you want to talk to me in person, and I will be at the CON in March.

Thanks
Eric

Ron R
Sun Feb 03 2013, 05:31p.m.
Registered Member #175

I'd like to play Deadlands but dont have any of that right now. If anyone is playing that, I'd like to give it a try.
Maxx
Mon Feb 04 2013, 12:26a.m.
Registered Member #74

Used to have a lot of fun with deadlands, in its original incarnation, which involved cards, poker chips and stuff, not the newer versions. Sold all my stuff though...
Chappy
Sun Feb 24 2013, 08:24a.m.
Registered Member #39

So it appears that there is not a lot of interest in these types of games, at least not right now.

Well if you become interested, and are looking for someone else that wants to play indie games, please contact me.

Chappy

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF