Forums

The Circle of Swords Gaming Guild :: Forums :: COS General Club Forum :: Gaming In Your Area!

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
LF-PCs for Numenera
Moderators: Lucas, dave, Curt R, Brian Abels, Taylor
Author Post
grancey
Tue Jan 19 2016, 08:13p.m.
Registered Member #670

I am looking for players to join in a Numenera Campaign. Looking for people who are interested in playing.

TIME: Sunday Evenings, roughly speaking 5-9 or 6-10, the time will be what best works for the group.
FREQUENCY: Currently 2 out of every 3 weeks (I am call every 3rd week, until 4th man gets back from Medical leave for injuries). We can try for weekends I am on call if everybody is interested in trying but I might have to go with little warning.
PLAYERS1 currently; looking for 3 to 5.
START DATE Possibly the 24th if enough people. The alternate will be Feb 7th.

The one player has stated he is interested in using the 'Travels through Time' from the Character Options book.
I have the core book and Into the Night as hardcopy, the rest are PDFs.

I have some house rules I am testing for combat; instead of sacrificing damage for effects (disarm, grapple, etc.) or called shots; you instead raise the Difficulty by 1 or 2. Glaive and Jack abilities can bypass the raise through normal use.

If you are interested I would like you to tell me what character Foci you are interested in and anything in particular you would like to see or do in the campaign.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF