Forums

The Circle of Swords Gaming Guild :: Forums :: COS General Club Forum :: Gaming In Your Area!

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Join Us
Moderators: Lucas, dave, Curt R, Brian Abels, Taylor
Author Post
Eli
Thu Aug 30 2018, 11:00p.m.
Registered Member #138

I hope everyone has had a great Summer. We are very excited to start the second half of our 2018 season. We will be playing September 29th at Slippery Rock Community Park. 320 N Main St, Slippery Rock, PA 16057
Check in will begin at 11:00 am. While we love enthusiasm and to see you are just as excited as we are for game, please do not show up on site before the listed check in time. The Staff is planning on arriving at a certain time, and need time to set up. Once on site please check in and do not talk about in game stuff until you have your character sheet blood and willpower. Remember as per our house rules anything you say regarding game (I.E. I killed so and so) is considered in game and anyone who hears it knows in game now. Game will begin at noon and run until evening. We look forward to having a great time, and hope to see you all there. Any questions please email the st's at cosvampsts@gmail.com and check out the site under the larps tab right above this message.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF